Pristine deeded lots on a premier Canadian fishing lake in Red Lake, Ontario!
- Virgin shoreline with slopes ranging from gentle to slightly steep.
- Heavily wooded.
- All lots have been approved for septic systems.
- Red Lake is approximately 43,000 acres, over 183’ deep and has access to four other lakes.
- Walleye, northern pike, lake trout, muskie and small mouth bass are the most popular fish species.
- Hunters can enjoy abundant wildlife from sharptail grouse to moose and black bear.
- Other recreational opportunities include golfing, shopping, festivals and visiting Woodland Caribou Provincial Park and Pakwash Provincial Park.
Starting at $19,900 USD with contract terms available.